We currently have openings for immediate and future placements.
Some of Ectalent’s tech clients with engineering positions include: SAP, IBM, Webshield, Fyusion, Ruckus, NGINX, Drchrono and many other companies including high-tech start-ups!
Location: Silicon Valley, California, U.S.A (other locations depending on client needs).
Our clients need help in a wide range of areas. Here are some examples:
- Full-stack / front-end / back-end web
- UI/UX engineer
- Mobile (i.e. iOS / Android)
- Data Science / Big Data / Analytics
- Machine Learning
- Embedded / real-time systems / IOT
- 3D Graphics / Image processing
- OS / System programmers
- Application developers (e.g Java, Python/Django, etc.)
- Network engineers (e.g. switching, routing, protocols, SDN, NFV)
- Cybersecurity / Blockchain / Trust networks
- Cloud software engineers (e.g. Openstack, AWS, GCS, Azure, IBM Cloud, …)
- Open source software developers / contributors
- DevOps Software Developers (e.g. Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, …)
Ectalent has a wide variety of client companies - from early-stage companies to global multinationals - most have significant software engineering operations based in Silicon Valley, CA. All client companies provide ECTs with exciting projects to work on that depend on the needs of the Hiring Managers. Ectalent works with candidates to match these opportunities up against your personal strengths and interests. Most of our client placements require specific engineering/IT skills, while others may require more general business/office related skills. Make sure your CV and application mention your specific skills (IT computer/technical skills, business, leadership), projects you have worked on and areas of current and future interest.
Once placed, you will learn and deepen critical technical, business, and professional skills as you collaborate on impactful and exciting next-generation projects, all while networking with fellow ECTs and your new coworkers.